Ambulatory Infusion Center
The Stoughton Hospital Ambulatory Infusion Center offers a convenient option for patients requiring infusion therapies or treatments for a variety of conditions. It is a cost-effective, comfortable and safe alternative for those who need treatment not requiring home health visits or inpatient hospital admissions. The Infusion Center provides a pleasant atmosphere and care from a competent and professional staff.
The Care Team
Your care team will include registered nurses, pharmacists, dietitians, and physicians. All hospital ancillary staff will be available for any special requirements including social services, therapists, lab and x-ray personnel and home health consults.
The Stoughton Hospital Ambulatory Infusion Center is conveniently located on the hospital’s second floor combined with the ambulatory surgery center. The Infusion Center is open seven days a week.
Weekdays: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Weekends and Holidays: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Flexible accommodations will be made for special circumstances.
The Ambulatory Infusion Center specializes in intravenous (IV) treatments. Services and treatments include:
- Administration of intravenous medications such as anti-infective medication, solumedrol and other specialty medications
- Administration of hydration and antiemetics
- Administration of blood and blood component therapy
- Placement of vascular access devices such as peripheral catheters, midlines, groshong’s and non-groshong PICC lines
- Care and maintenance of implanted chest ports
- Administration of intra muscular and/or subcutaneous injections
- Patient and family education
Stoughton Hospital is also able to offer these additional conveniences to make the patient’s treatment as comfortable as possible:
- Valet parking
- Comfortable atmosphere with recliner chairs or beds available
- Room service style menu
- Cable TV
- On-site x-ray and laboratory services
- Flexible scheduling
- Caring professional staff
Physician Referral Process
Call: (608) 873-2324
Fax: (608) 873-2311
Ambulatory Infusion Center standing orders are available upon request and for your convenience may be faxed to the above number.