General Surgery Clinic
Aaron Schwaab, M.D. | General Surgeon
Dr. Schwaab performs a variety of in clinic and surgical procedures. Those procedures include but are not limited to:
- Biopsy & Surgical Removal of Cysts & Masses
- Breast, Colon & Skin Cancer Surgery
- Endovenous Laser Treatment
- Hemodialysis Access Procedures`
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Hemorrhoid Removal
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- LINX treatment for GERD (acid reflux)
- Small & Large Bowel Procedures
Listen to Dr. Schwaab’s Health Talk podcasts.
Breast Care Program
General Surgeon Dr. Aaron Schwaab, and his team have developed a comprehensive Breast Care Program allowing women to receive breast care services close to home.
Insurances accepted are Dean Health Plan, Quartz, Blue Cross Blue Shield of WI, Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin, Humana, Medicaid, Medicare, Security Health Plan, The Alliance, UnitedHealthcare, WPS and many more. Please check with your individual plan regarding coverage of services at Stoughton Hospital.
To schedule an appointment to see Dr. Schwaab at the Stoughton Hospital Clinic, please call: (608) 873-2266.