Body Composition Analysis
SOZO Body Composition Analysis allows us to move beyond the single number on the scale and understand our body composition in detail. We can analyze percentage of body fat, skeletal mass, lean muscle mass, hydration levels and more in under two minutes.
How to Prepare for SOZO Body Composition Analysis
Preparing for a SOZO test is easy.
• Avoid exercise two hours prior to the reading
• Avoid caffeine two hours prior to the reading
• Avoid alcohol 12 hours prior to the reading
• It is best to wear pants, tracksuit bottoms or leggings for the reading
Before the Test is Conducted
• Remove any jewelry
• Remove your socks or stockings
• Empty your bladder just prior to the test
It is best to do repeat tests at the same time of day, under similar conditions (activity levels, food and fluid intake) and a minimum of one month apart. You will be provided with a report to take home and progress graphs when you have multiple visits.
Single visit – $40
Three visits – $75
12 visits – $125
To schedule your 10 minute appointment, please call (608) 873-2203.
**PLEASE NOTE**: SOZO Body Composition Analysis is not suitable for patients with active implanted medical devices e.g., cardiac pacemakers, defibrillators or life support devices. SOZO has also not been validated for use in pregnant women; therefore we will not be performing tests on those who are (or may be) pregnant.